With our Wireless Calling System your customers will receive higher quality service and your waiters/staff will spend less time serving them.
Play the video to find out more about all the benefits that Wireless Waiter can bring to your business.
Increase Sales and Improve Customer Experience
The Wireless Waiter Wireless calling system is a new way to improve the customer experience in your hotel or restaurant while increasing your productivity and sales.
There are three user components to the Wireless Calling system:
- A three-way button on each table to call for attention/drink/bill
- A wrist worn display to alert the waiter/manager and inform them of the table number and nature of the call
- A panel of table-specific buttons in the kitchen to enable the chef to alert the relevant waiter when food is ready to serve
The benefits are obvious:
- Customers order more easily/often
- Waiters use their time more productively
- Food is served promptly
- Bills are provided without delay to rotate tables
- It is intended for all users who need a fast and reliable one-way communication among their employees.
- It is very popular for use in the kitchen, because the communication between chefs and waiters is quick and easy.
The system is installed without fuss and charged as a rental fee with no obligation or set-up charge. It’s another no-brainer!
Did you know that people in bars and restaurants consume 10-25% more if service is easy & fast? You can now boost your sales with the Vellux call button. Simply place it on the table and the client can push a button when he is ready to order, needs another drink or wants to pay. The staff is announced via wirelessly and they can deliver exactly what the client asked for in no time!
Server Paging System
Boost your staff’s efficiency and cut down costs with personnel – the Vellux server paging system consists of a pager that your staff and managers can wear as a watch. On this pager, they will receive alerts whenever a client has pushed the call button; they will always be informed of the type of button they pushed and the table number. Plus, managers can be informed of their staff’s activity.